Residential Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facilities in Casper, WY
Watch this video for an overview of our Residential Inpatient Program, including how the admissions process works and what to expect while in treatment at our inpatient facility in Casper, WY. [VIDEO]
Once an individual struggling with an alcohol or drug addiction gets through detoxification, they typically enter our Residential Inpatient Program. Inpatient treatment isn’t for everyone, but it is generally shorter in duration and leads to better success rates compared to outpatient treatment, so we recommend it whenever possible.
Patients in our residential program stay in our Casper, WY, drug and alcohol rehab facility, where they receive 24/7 care and monitoring. The Wyoming Recovery facility is licensed by the State of Wyoming Department of Health and accredited by the Joint Commission as a Behavioral Health Care Accreditation Program.
Patients live in one of our four homes while they are in treatment. Our 17-bed facility retains much of the homey atmosphere of the original houses, including shared living and kitchen spaces, laundry facilities, bathrooms, and more.
Wyoming Recovery isn’t a “lock-down” treatment facility. Although our patients are monitored and they’re schedules are tightly regulated, they are also free to come and go as they please. The goal of our open campus is to encourage freedom and independence for our residential patients, while also allowing them to connect and interact with the community. Patients are free to leave for walks for instance, or spend a day with their friends and family.
To get started in our residential inpatient drug or alcohol treatment program, fill out this online form or call (307) 265-3791 to speak with a case manager and get admitted.
Residential/Inpatient Addiction Treatment
Wyoming Recovery’s Residential Inpatient Program is an intense and effective addiction treatment program for people suffering from drug addictions and alcohol addictions. We also treat patients suffering with a dual diagnosis, addiction with a co-occurring mental health issue, such as depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Wyoming Recovery residential addiction treatment patients have access to our multidisciplinary team of physicians, psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors who take a holistic approach to addiction treatment. We have decades of experience in helping addicts overcome their addictions to live healthier, happier lives.
At Wyoming Recovery, we believe that addiction treatment isn’t one-size-fits all. So we customize your treatment program to meet your needs and your treatment goals. The length of time in residential treatment will be based on that plan, but it generally lasts for a month, up to several months. On admission, our team will assess you thoroughly and create your treatment plan. Our addiction treatment plans are medical- and evidence-based, while also incorporating alternative and wellness treatments, including family therapy, couples and family counseling, cognitive behavioral therapy, exercise, yoga, acupuncture, and massage therapy.
Benefits of Residential Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers
Medical studies have proven that patients in residential (inpatient) drug and alcohol rehab centers such as Wyoming Recovery have a greater chance of long-term success and are far less likely to relapse than those trying to quit on their own.
- Patients Have Fewer Distractions — Everyday life is full of distractions, environmental factors, and situations that trigger addicts. When in a residential drug and alcohol rehab facility, patients can concentrate wholly on their treatment and recovery.
- Around-the-Clock Medical Care and Monitoring — Patients are monitored 24/7 while in residential treatment. Beyond the obvious benefits of making sure patients are safe and stay clean, this also allows our staff to provide constant encouragement, as well as physical, emotional, and mental support.
- Multifaceted, Holistic Treatment — The treatment programs we offer at Wyoming Recovery are all medical and evidence-based; they are proven to help addicts recover from their addictions. Treatment is administered by our multidisciplinary team of physicians, psychiatrists, and licensed therapists and counselors. But we supplement those treatments with other behavioral and alternative therapies. It’s all part of our holistic treatment program.
- Peer Support — Most addicts benefit from being around other addicts who are also going through the same issues. While in residential treatment, our patients share common areas, and interact with each other frequently. This “shared experience” allows patients to learn from each other, and encourage each other as they progress through treatment toward recovery.
- Additional Support — Because our residential patients are monitored 24/7, it’s easy for our staff to make changes to the patient’s treatment protocol as necessary. We can add therapies as needed, and reduce or remove therapies that aren’t having the desired effects.
Tips for Preparing for Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment
The first step is to get admitted. Just fill out this online form or call (307) 265-3791 to speak with a case manager. We’ve produced a video overview of our Residential Inpatient Program, including how the admissions process works, what to expect while in treatment, what to bring, what to leave behind, and more. Click here to watch. [VIDEO]
- Fill Out Your Paperwork — You can speed up the admission process by filling out your paperwork:
- Pack Accordingly — While you are staying with us, we will provide meals, bedding and towels, laundry facilities, and basic personal care items (including soap and shampoo). Here is a list of what we recommend you bring with you into treatment.
- Leave Prohibited Items at Home — All of your belongings will be searched for your safety and for the safety of the other patients. Any prohibited items will be removed while you are staying in our facility. Here is a list of prohibited items you should leave at home.
Contact Wyoming Recovery for Inpatient Rehab Admission
Are you ready to start your recovery journey? The dedicated and caring staff at Wyoming Recovery is here for you, every step along your journey. To start the admissions process, just fill out this online form or call (307) 265-3791 to speak with a case manager.
We offer same-day admissions for patients in dire or extreme circumstances. To apply for same-day admission to Wyoming Recovery’s drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs, fill out this form.