Addiction Treatment Programs & Services
Wyoming Recovery offers comprehensive, effective treatment programs for people struggling with drug addictions and alcohol addictions, including patients suffering with a dual diagnosis, addiction with a co-occurring mental health issue, such as depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
There is no one-size-fits-all treatment plan for addiction. Every case is different and deserves a customized approach. Our addiction treatment experts in Casper, WY are adept at tailoring our treatment plans and levels of care to meet the needs of each individual patient.
Effective Addiction Treatment
Wyoming Recovery’s addiction treatment is medical- and evidence-based. It has been developed by leading physicians, psychologists and licensed therapists, and is proven to be a safe and effective treatment program for patients with addictions and chemical dependencies.
We supplement our drug addiction treatment and alcohol addiction treatment programs with alternative therapies and treatments, providing our patients with a holistic treatment protocol that treats their addiction, as well as other aspects of their lives which influence their need to use and abuse drugs or alcohol. Our holistic programs include:
- Individual and Group Therapy — Our trained, licensed therapists meet with patients one-on-one and in groups to discuss triggers, symptoms, and other problems. Scheduled recovery-related group therapy sessions at our campus, offer patients the opportunity to share motivations, success stories, and support with their peers. Learn More.
- Family Therapy, Couples and Family Counseling — Therapy sessions involving family members can help patients heal and repair damaged relationships caused by an addict’s behavior. It also creates an ongoing support system the patient can lean on after treatment. Learn More.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) — CBT helps patients change their thought processes and develop coping skills for dealing with situations and triggers that could lead substance use, including ways to manage accompanying stress. Learn More.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET) — MET helps patients form a plan to make improvements, build confidence, and acquire the tools they need to change their drinking behavior. Learn More.
- Nutrition and Exercise Management — Healthy eating and exercise habits are an important part of staying healthy overall, but specific changes to diet and exercise can help addicts control cravings, manage stress, and more. Learn More.
- Acupuncture and Massage Therapy — Acupuncture and Massage Therapy are proven techniques for helping patients manage cravings, reduce stress and anxiety, and reduce detox-related pain. Learn More.
- Continuing Care — After treatment, patients need to re-acclimate themselves with daily living and re-integrate with family and the community. This presents unique challenges for patients who are also still adjusting to being drug-free and sober. Our Continuing Care Program helps patients succeed in the transition, while reducing chances of relapse. Learn More.
- Professionals Program — This is a self-referral program providing professionals who are struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues with confidential assistance including evaluations, intervention guidance, life coaching, treatment provider referrals, and a comprehensive monitoring program. Learn More.
- Primary Care Clinic — Wyoming Recovery’s doctors provide medical and psychiatric care to addicts and recovering addicts for issues directly related to their addictions, as well as other chronic and acute illnesses. Learn More.
Levels of Care at Wyoming Recovery
Following a comprehensive patient assessment by our multidisciplinary team of physicians, psychiatrists, and licensed therapists, we will determine what level of care is best suited for your individual needs, as well as the treatment needs of your addiction. Each treatment plan includes progression through some or all of the following levels on the path to recovery.
- Detoxification — We can monitor and support patients who experience significant withdrawal symptoms and provide medication when necessary. Learn More.
- Residential Inpatient Program — Our staff provides intensive addiction treatment and 24/7 patient monitoring in our inpatient rehab facility in Casper, WY. Learn More.
- Intensive Outpatient Program — For patients who continue to live at home and maintain the ability to work, we provide nine or more hours of group and individual therapy weekly. This step can be an entry into treatment or a transition from our residential program. Learn More.
- Partial Day/Evening Treatment Program — This level incorporates most or all of the residential treatment plan’s schedule but is available to patients who do not need round-the-clock treatment. Learn More.
Contact Wyoming Recovery Today to Learn More
Wyoming Recovery is a dedicated addiction treatment facility in Casper, WY. We have decades of experience helping addicts overcome drug and alcohol addiction, so they can recover and go on to living healthier, happier lives.
If you’d like more information about any of our programs and services, or would like to speak with a case manager about admission to our facility, call us at (307) 265-3791 or send us an email by filling out this online form. We’re here for you.