Wyoming Recovery’s outpatient treatment programs give you flexibility and freedom while you undergo drug addiction treatment or alcohol addiction treatment at our facility. Patients in our outpatient program continue to live off campus, so they can take care of family, work, and fulfill other obligations. They then come into our addiction treatment facility for treatment and therapy sessions, medical checkups, and more.
An outpatient program may also be recommended for patients who have completed our Residential Inpatient Program, but who still require additional treatment and support.
To get started with outpatient drug or alcohol treatment, fill out this online form or call (307) 265-3791 to speak with a case manager and get admitted.
Wyoming Recovery Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Wyoming Recovery’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed for patients needing the freedom to get treatment for their addictions while spending the majority of their time at home or in the community. Patients still receive medical care, addiction treatment, and individual therapy, but it’s done in an outpatient setting. We offer day and evening IOPs to fit treatment into your schedule, as well as custom flexibility for patients who do shift work.
Wyoming Recovery’s Partial Hospitalization Program is for patients who need or want to spend evenings at home, but require supervision during the day. The most common situation we see for partial hospitalization is when a spouse or family member is working during the day, and cannot take care of and monitor the patient. These patients generally come to our facility in the mornings, and spend the daytime hours with our residential patients.
Benefits of Outpatient Rehab at Wyoming Recovery
Outpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment gives patients the benefits of a rigid addiction treatment program, with the flexibility to work, attend school, or continue living at home and caring for family members.
- Effective Addiction Treatment — Patients in our outpatient rehab program benefit from the same medical- and evidence-based treatment programs. These programs have been designed and developed by leading physicians, psychologists, and licensed therapists, and have been shown to be effective in treating addictions and chemical dependencies.
- Holistic Care — In addition to our medical treatment program, we also offer alternative therapies and treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy, auricular acupuncture, yoga, massage therapy, and more as part of your customized treatment plan.
- Ability to Live at Home — Patients in our program continue to live at home, which allows them to take care of children or other family members. For patients with a strong support network of friends and family, it allows them to continue drawing strength and encouragement from those around them.
- Treatment for Other Disorders — Our staff at Wyoming Recovery is trained in treating dual diagnosis patients, patients struggling with addiction and another mental health disorder, such as depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Individual Treatment — Patients meet regularly with licensed counselors and therapists in one-on-one, individual sessions.
- Peer Support — Patients in our outpatient program spend the majority of their treatment in group therapy settings. This allows them to connect with other addicts in the same treatment program. This “shared experience” allows our patients to learn from each other and encourage each other along their recovery journeys.
Outpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment is typically a good fit for patients living in the Casper area who:
- must work, take care of family, or attend school;
- don’t need 24-hour support or monitoring;
- are not faced with easy access to daily temptations;
- are in the early stages of addiction or with minor addictions;
- have already completed inpatient rehab and detox;
- have stable employment and housing;
- are actively involved in their community;
- have a support network of friends and family; and/or
- do not have a history of chronic relapse.
Tips for Preparing for Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment
The first step is to get admitted. Just fill out this online form or call (307) 265-3791 to speak with a case manager. You can speed up the admission process by filling out your paperwork:
Contact Wyoming Recovery for Outpatient Rehab Admission
Are you ready to start your recovery journey? The dedicated and caring staff at Wyoming Recovery is here for you, every step along your journey. To start the process of getting admitted to one of our outpatient programs, just fill out this online form or call (307) 265-3791 to speak with a case manager.