There are many social stigmas about drug addicts, but the truth is anyone can develop a drug addiction, regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, economic status, or cultural background. And a person can become addicted to drugs at any point in their life.
While the majority of people who experiment with alcohol or recreational drugs do not develop an addiction, some drugs are so addictive that a person can become hooked in just one use. For those seeking drug addiction treatment, Wyoming Recovery provides customized drug addiction treatment plans tailored to each patient’s needs and goals.
We offer several levels of care, including residential inpatient drug rehab and outpatient drug rehab, as well as medically supervised drug detox.
At Wyoming Recovery, we commonly treat patients with addictions to the following kinds of drugs:
If you believe you or a loved one may have a drug addiction, please contact us today by filling out this form or by calling (307) 265-3791 to learn more about our drug addiction treatment programs and how we can help.
How Our Drug Addiction Treatment Programs Work
Wyoming Recovery is a drug addiction treatment center focused on treating the whole person and not just the symptoms of their disease. Our multi-step treatment program begins with medically supervised detoxification (detox), followed by inpatient or outpatient drug rehab. We base our levels of care on each patient’s treatment needs and life goals.
Drug Detox at Wyoming Recovery
Withdrawal symptoms during the detox phase can be very uncomfortable and potentially life-threatening in severe cases. While going through detoxification, our patients are supervised by qualified medical personnel and under 24/7 observation by trained Wyoming Recovery staff. Our medical staff will also administer non-habit-forming medications when necessary to help minimize and manage withdrawal symptoms. Learn more about our Medically Supervised Detoxification Program.
Wyoming Recovery Inpatient Drug Rehab
Patients who need 24-hour care or who need to get out of their current living situation for treatment will enter our residential inpatient drug rehab. Our license and accredited drug treatment facility has 17 beds and is monitored 24/7 by our trained staff. While staying with us, patients will undergo an intensive, medical and evidence-based drug treatment program. Residential stays are generally four weeks long, although many patients move into our Intensive Outpatient Program for further support and treatment. Learn more about our Residential Inpatient Program.
Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Some individuals need drug addiction treatment that does not disrupt their daily lives, careers, and relationships. Wyoming Recovery’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) helps patients improve their lives through sobriety while still keeping a regular routine outside of drug addiction treatment. Outpatient drug rehab treatment plans vary in duration depending on patients’ personal circumstances, but typically follow an eight-week schedule. Learn more about our Intensive Outpatient Program.
Holistic Drug Addiction Treatment at Wyoming Recovery
At Wyoming Recovery, we take a holistic approach to the care of our patients. Even though we are focused on treating your addiction and disease, there are many other areas of a patient’s life that impact their ability to stay sober. That’s why we focus on treating the whole patient, including:
- Individual Therapy — Our trained therapists meet with patients one-on-one to help tackle their drug addiction in a private setting. During the sessions, patients can discuss their triggers, symptoms, or problems openly. Learn More.
- Family Therapy — Therapy sessions involving family members can help patients connect on a deeper level to friends and family. It also informs friends and family of what they can do to help provide ongoing support for the patient long-term. Learn More.
- Group Therapy — Wyoming Recovery offers scheduled recovery-related group therapy sessions at our campus, where patients can share motivations, success stories, and support with their peers. Learn More.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) — CBT helps change a patient’s thought processes. These sessions take place in one-on-one or small group settings and help patients develop coping skills for dealing with situations and triggers that could lead to drug use, including ways to manage accompanying stress. Learn More.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET) — MET helps patients form a plan to make improvements, build confidence, and acquire the tools they need to change their drinking behavior. Learn More.
- Marital and Family Counseling — Incorporating spouses and family members can help repair and improve family relationships, while also introducing a support system to help patients stop use drugs and remain sober and drug-free long-term. Learn More.
- Nutrition and Exercise Management — Healthy eating is an important part of staying healthy overall, and the foods you eat can also help curb or trigger your cravings for drugs. Our licensed nutritionist can help you improve your overall health and manage those cravings. Learn More.
- Acupuncture — Acupuncture is a proven technique to help patients diminish their cravings for drugs. We offer certified acupuncture treatments to patients at Wyoming Recovery. Learn More.
To get started on your road to recover, fill out this form or speak to a case manager by calling (307) 265-3791.
Long-Term Prognosis and Recovery Rates, Relapse
The customized, holistic treatment approach we take at Wyoming Recovery leads to high successful recovery rates among our patients, and our medically sound, evidence-based treatment programs offer better long-term outcomes for the patients we treat for drug addiction.
But even with the best of medical treatment, an addict is always an addict, and there is always a risk of relapse. We provide long-term tools and treatment options to help you remain sober and avoid potential triggers that could lead you back into addiction.
If you do relapse, seek immediate help. The sooner you get help, the easier it will be to get back on track. There’s no shame in going through our drug addiction treatment programs multiple times. We’re a judgment-free zone focused on helping you recover.
Get Treated for Your Drug Addiction Today at Wyoming Recovery
If you or a loved one is suffering with drug addiction, you should seek help immediately. At Wyoming Recovery, our dedicated, professional staff is here to provide you with effective drug addiction treatment so you can get sober, stay sober, and take control of our life.
You can start the process online filling out this form or by calling a case manager at (307) 265-3791 to start the admissions process.